Saturday, October 18, 2008

Welcome to the Fanciful Twist Spin off Party!!

Now granted this photo is ancient... but, it is/was me at one time (a long time, ago)...
I wish I could be at Miss Vanessa Valencia's party (A fancifultwist.typepad.com) in person. She is the most talented, cute, nice, eccentric (that's a compliment in my book) little sprite of a girl. She lives in a fairy tale world near Tucson and has a beyond fantastic imagination. She's so sweet that she even answered my emails (and she's like.. FAMOUS)... Well she has been published many times and in some of the most prestigious mags like Somerset studios. I just love her art work so much it's a fantastic inspiration.
I didn't plan this post, because I was just going to sneak in through the back door and be a fly on the wall and spy on everyone who was attending the big shin dig, then I saw that sweet little miss V. had listed my blog in her "partyiers" list, and so I thought that if anyone linked to me, then I'd better quickly come up with a little something... So that's it. Gotta get back to the party now.... Happy days and shrieks and giggles!!!

14 comments:

Shell said...

Hope your enjoying the Halloween Party. You were such a cute witch.

AwtemNymf said...

I'm Blog Hopping from Vanessa's "A Fanciful Twist" Party <{:O)
Stop by my place too... I'm having a couple of give-aways!
Have a bootiful day!
Be Enchanted!
~A~

kayellen said...

Have wonderful and bootiful day!
Stop by for a pumpkin muffin!!!

We can clink our teacups to sweet Vanessa!!!

kayellen

Sandra Evertson said...

Such a Beautiful witchie!
Happy Halloween!
Sandra

KarenHarveyCox said...

What a cute witch!!! I love Miss Vanessa too, she certainly inspired all of this time for sure. I have been like a little kid visiting on blog after another for trick or treat. What a treat it has been meeting so many new faces in Blogland. I love your header by the way!! Karen

NyteRayn said...

I was just hanging out over at a Fanciful Twist’s party and I thought I’d check out your blog! Happy Halloween!!!

3rdEyeMuse said...

what wickedly wondeful Halloween costume!

Patricia said...

I have enjoyed visiting your blog and please have a very Happy Halloween !!!
Patricia
http://theunfinishedflower.typepad.com/

http://afancifultwist.typepad.com said...

WHAT A DISH OF A WITCH!!!! Wooo hooooo!! ;) You are such a sweetie and I have so much fun with you!! Cackle Cackle!!

Tammy said...

Hello Chrissi! So nice to meet you. Love the photo. You were a pretty little witch!
Oh and I love your blog header and what your drem home would be like. Sounds perfectly quaint. We all needed hair police in the 80's!
Tammy

Carolee said...

Just visiting via Vanessa's blog (isn't she amazing?!)...

Happy Halloween!

~ Carolee

CINNIBONBON said...

Great photo...sexy legs!!

I'm glad you decided to come to the party.

Happy Halloween.

come on over to my place and sit a spell...won't you.

Polka Dot Moon said...

Happy Early Halloween! Now I'm off to Vanessa's :)

*Birgit* said...

You looked so cute in that Halloween outfit! Of course, I also noticed the cow skull on the wall -- definitely a western touch!

Greetings from Munich,
Birgit