Sunday, October 5, 2008

The Zo Zo

Hello!!!! (Deb)... Sorry that I've been so behind in writing a post. I've fallen in love with digital scrapbooking and now I spend all my time trying to learn how to do it.

This is my third attempt (at left). I'm getting a little bit better. This is my beautiful little cat Zo (well not so little, she weighs about 16 lbs.) I love the color combo of black and red and she is such a pretty girl with her facial markings. Don't cha just love her "Cleopatra" eye liner?

The very first page I made was a collage of my mom and stepdad, now that I look back at it I think it's terrible. I certainly didn't mean to do it at the time, but I added this pink photo prong at the bottom of a picture of my mom, and it just happened to land in her hand... It looks like shes holding some kind of phallic symbol or something... It's so funny, I didn't see it at all. She and Cole both saw it, and so now I'll have to edit it and do a redo.
Soooo sorry for a short post but I'm tired and tomorrow is a work day (YUCK)!!! See ya!!

3 comments:

KathrynAntyr said...

Wow you digital scrapbooking is amazing.

I saw you at Miss Vanessa's fantastic Halloween party and thought I would stop by to say hi.

I've saved some brain tonic and three witches brew for you and Vincent Price is waiting to tell you a story. Do stop by!

Happy Halloween.

Lola Enchanted said...

cute kittie!

*Birgit* said...

Your cat is so lovely -- and a great digital scrap layout! If you are into creating digital images, you might enjoy checking out this Yahoo group:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Digimation/

Happy creating,
Birgit