Thursday, February 12, 2009

And the "Winner's" are...



One world one heart has come to a close but... For two lucky ladies there will be a happy little "Cell-ery" in their futures.

I had a whopping 178 comments, and so many were truly "heart"felt and gracious... a very special thank you to Birgit from Munich, who was sooooo sweet and left me a comment on all of my posts. Birgit if you see this, I was really hoping for your number to come up, but alas it did not... so sorry :-(

I used a random number generator program and...

My lucky first winner (comment # 91) is the very sweet "Franny" from Picklebeans... Such a nice comment she left me. I will be in contact to get your mailing info...

And my second winner (comment #15) is Miss "Trish" from MyCreativeJourney... I'll be contacting you as well.

A very special thank you to everyone who took the time to write a comment and especially those who actually took a little tour around my blog, that was sooooo very nice.

Well I'm looking forward to next year....... See you then!!

4 comments:

*Birgit* said...

Oh, Chrissi -- you are so sweet! :) Of course, I read your new blog entry -- you bet that I bookmarked your blog and will come back frequently. It was such a pleasure to read all your entries, and I just had to leave a couple of comments. It would be wonderful to stay in contact -- feel free to visit my blog or drop me a line at swappinghowdies@yahoo.de.

Congrats to the lucky winners -- you ladies are really very lucky to get such wonderful "cell-eries" (gotta love that name!).

Hugs,
Birgit

Trish said...

Thanks so much!! I am so excited:)
I didn't see your email on the comment, but I'm going to check again-I'll give you another holler here if I don't see it (I appreciate your comment, I would have hated to miss out on the prize)
thanks for the sketch comment too. I love Danny Gregory's books! I have Everyday Matters and I am waiting on Creative License from amazon (checked it out of the library, I NEED to have it so I can follow along with it and re-read it) I also like Dan Price's little "zine" book Moonlight Chronicles (that's one I still plan to order). One of my goals for 2009 is to write my own zine:)
ok, I will quit rambling here-I hope to chat with you again (I'm going to add your link to my blog so I don't forget)
night!
Trish

Trish said...

it's me again:) I'm sorry, but I don't see your email, do you mind to email me and I'll reply with my address? I'm getting off of here for tonight, but I'll check tomorrow morning,
thanks so much
Trish

Pat Winter said...

Chrissi...you won my giveaway! Congrats, and come by to see what you won...Pat