Saturday, June 13, 2009

Facebook Graffiti...






Hi everyone... Sorry for the long delay between posts. My "Crackbook" addiction (that would be Facebook to anyone who doesn't know) has been out of control and takes up a tremendous amount of my free time. I really can't complain because it's been a lot of fun. I've reestablished some friendships with people I went to school with. We're having our thirtieth class reunion next month and so it's been fun getting reacquainted before the big get together.

Anyway, on Facebook there is this cool application called Graffiti where you can draw pictures and send them to your friends or post them to your own profile. I'm in love with it!!!

The Raggedy Ann above is my latest creation. I just finished her up right before writing this post. It's cool because you can "play" the drawing and see how it all comes together.

This next one is a strawberry that I drew this morning:





Then last night I drew this little mermaid... She isn't as good as I'd hoped, but I'll tell ya, it's really tricky trying to be precise when you're drawing with a mouse. It's not exactly easy. I really need one of those pen and tablet things that they have now for the computer.





The very first drawing I did was this butterfly. I like the quirky way it turned out. It's kinda funny because it reminds me of a toy I had when I was a kid called "Shrinky-Dinks" you drew and colored on plastic and then baked the sheets in the oven and they shrank into smaller versions of what you drew. For some reason drawings look better when you draw them bigger and then see them in a smaller version...





So anyway that's pretty much what's new... Oh I also started a new workout program with my Wii... I bought the new E.A. Sport Active for the Wii and I just love it. I'm being really disciplined and working out 5 nights a week. I feel myself getting much stronger and my stamina is returning. It's really fun to do a workout where you feel more like you're playing a game rather than feeling like your actually exercising..

Well, that's about it for this post. I'll try write again soon....



1 comment:

Birgit said...

Isn't doodling just fun?

Hugs,
Birgit